Friday, February 24, 2012

beautiful stuff

Elle had posted some fugly fabric that she was giving away.....I was lucky enough to win this little gem.  I think it's very pretty and I can't wait to find someplace to use it!  Thank you Elle for passing this lovely on to me!!
Next I talked my hubby into letting me purchase (with his money not mine even) these wonderful, beautiful, difficult to cut into pretties.
They are from the Parson Gray line of fabric....the blues are called Husk and the greens are called Bark.  I also picked up some Free Spirit and Kona solids to go with them.  Not sure what I am going to do with them yet.....but I am loving the Swoon quilts, so will see if that is where they eventually end up.



1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

I've been thinking of buying Parson Gray too. It's really cool fabric isn't it.