Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What I've been up to....

So....I am still working on my best friends lap quilt.  The binding is coming along nicely (except for those pesking corner....I may never get one right), and I can not wait to give it to her. I know she will be super excited.



 Also....I started working on my other best friend's little something for her pay it forward.  I know she has her home decorated in western things and was excited to find just the right material to make her a little table topper or wallhanging....whatever she wants to do with it.   It is still a work in progress as well.  It's at the binding stage too so it shouldn't be much longer now before it is finished.

The fabric underneath is what I am using for the background fabric and binding material.

I just love the way this turned out.  Even though it's not my taste in fabric designs....the colors really appeal to me.  Love love love!  *smile*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stunning blocks Kristi,well done.xx