Saturday, March 3, 2012

Two Finishes and some fabric

So happy to have two finishes under my belt for the 2012 year.  The first is a Friendship Star lap quilt for my best friend Shawna.  She hasn't seen it yet but she doesn't get on here so felt safe posting pics.  I think it turned out pretty nice.

The second finish is a little table topper for my other good friend Adena.  This is for a pay it forward that she and I are doing!  I think she will like it.....I know I do.
Belle wasn't amused with being in the photo....lol

Now for some pretty fabrics.  I mentioned in the last post that I bought some fabric that I didn't realize was corduroy.  It's cutting up rather well.  Wanted to also show the two fabrics I got to go with them.  A pretty pale green and some white with flowers all over it.  Think the baby blanket for my soon to be new niece will be cute.
And lastly I bought some green fabric to add to what I have been collecting for my brothers quilt project which I have yet to start as well as some super cute black fabric with an all over bright print design.  This black fabric is for my daughter to do with some bright batik charm squares I have.  Can't wait to start her quilt.
 Belle didn't mind posing with these when I took her picture!  *smile*

So....that's it for now.  Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend....I know I am!!!!

1 comment:

Athena said...

Found you at Sew Many Ways (comments) - I am stopping by from TheStuffofSuccess - feel free to stop by and say hello. I am your newest follower. Thanks and have a great week. Athena