Monday, November 7, 2011

Oklahoma

I was born and raised in Oklahoma and still go down often to visit family.  This weekend I was staying with my husband's grandparents (as we do often to help with farm work around there) and as I was laying in bed I felt the bed shake and the pictures rattled on the walls.  It was an actual earthquake.  I have never felt one before....it was a little offsetting once I figured out what it was.  And now there are reports of tornadoes on the ground today (glad I am back home in Kansas even though they felt the earthquake up here and we are in the tornado warnings also).  Crazy Mother Nature!! 
What next??  I'm almost afraid to ask!  lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

scary stuff

a good yarn said...

Aahh....isn't Kansas where the tornado blew Dorothy away? ann :-)

rubyslipperz1052 said...

My Dad was born in Oklahoma and went to California during the dust bowl... there is still family in OK that I haven't seen in many, many years.

Where abouts are you from? My Dad was born in Chandler, OK

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot