Sunday, November 27, 2011

Oh My Stars!

Well....I've decided to join my first online quilt along.  It's the Oh My Stars! quilt along.  Here's the URL if you are interested.   http://thoughtandfound.wordpress.com/oh-my-stars/

I've decided to go with a dove white (off white for the back ground material).  And I'm using three different quilt lines to complete the 16 fat quarter requirement.   I'm using Secret Garden (tea green color), Taza (grey bundle), and Pear Tree (green bundle).

I just ordered the Taza, Pear Tree, and the dove white this evening so when it all comes in I will post pictures of them all together. 
I'm kind of excited to get started on it.

I've also almost completed the wall hanging/ lap quilt for my step dad and I'm ready to piece the backing fabrics together for my moms quilt and to get it machine quilted and done.  I will have a busy few weeks in order to get it finished before we have our Christmas get together.  So exciting!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done you will get there

Wendy said...

Great job! Can't wait to see your progress on this quilt along ... since I can't join, I'll stop in and see how you're doing :)