Tuesday, October 4, 2011

WOW!!

Not "OH WOW!!!"  but WOW = World of Warcraft.  Yes, I played until recently.  Just stopped my account for the time being.  I really haven't been playing much because I have lost a little bit of interest in it and I am just too busy with my other hobbies at the moment....writing my book and quilting.  Also, there is the demanding family to consider (lol...just kidding honey...love you!)
So.....until further notice, I am through playing WOW even though I do still love the game.
My character Tallee which I have been playing for over a year.  She's a hunter and a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother plays this every day mind you he is 50 something he loves it and so does my son and his son.

Mr. Nelson said...

I love you too, honey... as long as my demands are being met. Ah, just kidding. Keep blogging and having fun.