Saturday, December 4, 2010

Work in Progress

As some of you know I am working on writing my first novel.  I have been working on it for awhile as just a hobby (maybe some day type of thing), but the past year I have become more determined to finish it and do something with it afterward....such as publish it.
I am needing about 100 more pages or so to get it to be the appropriate number of pages to be considered a novel.  The pages needed isn't a concern however even though it sounds like a lot.  I am more concerned with my editing process.  I need to go back, fix my mistakes and add MORE DETAIL  to a lot of the scenes since I mainly just did a rough draft through the scenes as I was writing them to keep the creative process flowing.

So....wish me luck as I continue this fun and exciting journey.  **smile**

No comments: