Tuesday, December 21, 2010

**Deep Mental Sigh**

So....once again my husband cranks out two exceptional blogs about his ties.....and what do I have to write - NOTHING!!  lol

As I sit here watching my daughter play Wii and my son argue whether or not he needs to clean his room when all he would rather be doing is playing legos and watching a movie.  I decide that what I would rather be doing is working on my book.   So...off I go to crank out another two pages or so.  I guess I shouldn't feel too bad about having nothing to write on here....after all, all my create ideas are being put into my book instead.  (Or at least, that's what I keep telling myself).

I will leave you with a nice little quote I read last night....
"Promise me you'll always remember : You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin to Pooh

No comments: