Monday, December 27, 2010

I am trying

I keep trying to settle down and write on my book.  I did write a few paragraphs last night but WOW, WOW is such a distraction.  I am on a mission while I play and it is so compelling to just hop on and see if I can get a bit more done.
But....I am working on the book.  I am in the middle of a decision however....To show my work to my writer group or to not.  It's an erotic novel and I am not sure if this bunch of people will be as open minded to it as I would like.  I do want some constructive comments but don't want them ripping it apart just because of the subject matter.  So....I don't know really what to do at this point.
I am also debating on changing the title.  I am not at all sure if it is catchy enough even though I think the title will grab the attention of those that would be interested in reading it.....we will see.  The whole book is still a work in progress.

Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. 
~Author Unknown

1 comment:

LunchBox said...

I'm not sure if you've decided to keep the title or not but I really like it, think it is catchy enough and has an official book sound due to it's correlation to similar titles.