Friday, September 9, 2011

Sad!

Well......sure would be a nice weekend to do some quilting.  If only I had a machine.  Been a little sad since my old one broke.  Placing an order for my new one this week....it will sure be a long wait after I do until it gets here.  (You know how it is when you are anticipating something).
On a brighter note....IT'S FRIDAY!!!!  Can't beat that if I say so myself.  I plan on organizing my office/sewing room and trying to get my daughter to clean her room...she's 7yrs old so that means I have to do a lot of the cleaning myself because she gets distracted by her toys and not much gets cleaned.  lol
Well....Happy Friday everyone and Happy Sewing.  I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kristi maybe you can do some stitching by hand (embroidery) till you get your new machine,i bet you are going through sewing withdrawals

meli B said...

Sorry to hear about your machine. It's very hard to get on with out one. Mine is playing up lots but I will keep it going as long as I can because the next one is going to cost major $$$. Hope yours comes soon.